Digital ticketing is a fast, convenient and flexible way for Fremantle Dockers Premium Hospitality clients to manage their match day ticketing in 2021.
As a Fremantle Dockers client, you will be in total control of your match day ticketing, with the tickets able to be emailed to invited guests and accessed for Fremantle Dockers home games at Optus Stadium via the Fremantle Dockers Official Club App.
— Instructions —
1. Download the Fremantle Dockers Official Club App on your smart phone from the App Store (iphone) or Play Store (Android).
2. Open the Fremantle Dockers Official Club App and select the 'My Tickets' button on the homepage in the bottom menu.
After clicking 'My Tickets', if you have previously logged into the Fremantle Dockers Official Club App to access premium tickets, please skip to step 4.
3. Sign in with your email address and your password.
If you have not had an account with us previously, we have created one for you. To access, enter your primary contact email address, tap next and then tap 'Forgot Password' and follow the prompts.
4. Select your upcoming match.
5. Tap 'Add to Wallet' to download your own individual ticket to your mobile wallet ready to access on game day.
Only complete step 5 for your own individual ticket. Please do not undertake this step for the ticket(s) you are transferring to guest(s). For transfering ticket instructions, please see 'Transfer' instructions.
6. On game day open your wallet app on your phone, make sure the brightness is turned up and scan your barcode to gain entry to Optus Stadium.
— Accessing my account —
If you have not had an account with us previously, we have automatically created an account for you using the email address you booked your premium hospitality products under. To access, follow the link below, enter your email address, click next and then click 'forgot password' and follow the prompts to create a new password.
— Need help? —
If you are unable to access your digital ticket or require assistance, please contact the Premium Hospitality Team on (08) 9433 7182 or firstname.lastname@example.org